Working in a team
This course is a guide to working in team. You will learn how to be an effective member of a team and what to do if there are problems.
The course covers:
1. What is a ‘team’?
2. Benefits of a team
3. Team roles
4. Being a good team worker
We will look at the basics of working in a team – what a team is, why they are useful and what’s involved. We’ve also look at some common problems and how to deal with them.
- Learn about what we mean by working in a team
- Understand the benefit of teams
- Identify what types of people are needed in a team
- Identify the qualities you need to be a good team worker
- Identify the problems of team and how you can deal with them