Meeting and Managing Clients
Do you manage and meet clients? Do you have a sales force that you need to manage? Are you new to sales? Do you want to learn how to manage your new and existing clients?
Meeting and Managing Clients takes your through from the initial meeting, making a plan to dealing with client problems. The course covers 5 key learning points:
1. The initial meeting
2. Making a plan
3. Communication – keeping your client updated
4. Managing expectations
5. Dealing with problems
The course includes an end of course assessment and can be used as part of your learning and development programme or as a training resource for staff to use as required.
The course covers reporting, Service Level Agreements and how you can look after your clients. The course is an ideal introduction to employees who are starting to meet client or starting an account management role. The course is a useful refresher for staff who have been in a sales or account role for many years.
- Understand what a client is and how to plan and run a meeting with a potential client
- Understand how it is important to document meetings with clients
- Understand why it is important to have named contacts on both side, and regular updates and meetings
- Learn how to manage client expectations
- Learn how to manage client issues